Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Irregular menstrual cycle, bumps in pubic area, sexually inactive. What can it be?

hi, im a teenage girl and have visited the doctor many times due to a terrible menstral cycle. But thats not my question, lately my vagina has been getting these really large bumps on the surrounding areas, I asked my mom and she told me that they were called hair bumps I am not sexually active and have not been sexually active. I just want to know if it s common or should I get checked and also is there a way to prevent these annoying embarrassing things.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor