Does bulky ovaries lead to urethral meatal stenosis in a diabetic?
my ovaries are bulky and I get it irregular periods.
I am unmarried.
the main health issue is like my urine is passing very slowly and urologist doctor has advised me for cystscopy as I have mental stenosis
is so I just want to know that because of bulky ovaries , irregular periods changes in cystitis is my urine getting blocked because of that because I I just want to know the reason is it because of hormonal problem or ovaries my urine is being blocked or it is because of changes in cystitis please advise me so that I can get better treatment
Urethral meatus narrowing is not due to bulky ovaries
I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION.
Bulky ovaries are not the cause for your urinary problem.
Diabetes and frequent urinary infection would have caused stenosis or narrowing of your urine passage.It can be easily rectified.
It is not a big surgery .Only precaution is to inform doctor if you have problem in urination to detect structure recurrence after the procedure.
Regular exercises and diet control will help you to lead a normal life.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of urethral stenosis
- I have spinal stenosis degenerative spondylosis of my spine and diabetes and high blood pressure and vascuar parkinsonism
- Treatment and cure for urethral stenosis
- Duodenal stenosis
- Urethral stenosis causes
- Urethral stenosis in women
- Symptoms of urethral stenosis
- Any chances of diabetes post spinal stenosis surgery
- Canal stenosis or foraminal stenosis
- Drugs/medication for urethral stenosis