Does bulky ovaries lead to urethral meatal stenosis in a diabetic?

Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 10 May 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have diabetes cholesterol and digestive problems
my ovaries are bulky and I get it irregular periods.
I am unmarried.
the main health issue is like my urine is passing very slowly and urologist doctor has advised me for cystscopy as I have mental stenosis
is so I just want to know that because of bulky ovaries , irregular periods changes in cystitis is my urine getting blocked because of that because I I just want to know the reason is it because of hormonal problem or ovaries my urine is being blocked or it is because of changes in cystitis please advise me so that I can get better treatment
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urethral meatus narrowing is not due to bulky ovaries

Detailed Answer:
HI
GREETINGS
I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION.
Bulky ovaries are not the cause for your urinary problem.
Diabetes and frequent urinary infection would have caused stenosis or narrowing of your urine passage.It can be easily rectified.
It is not a big surgery .Only precaution is to inform doctor if you have problem in urination to detect structure recurrence after the procedure.
Regular exercises and diet control will help you to lead a normal life.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng