Owl Image

What do the attached medical reports indicate?

Owl Image
Dr. Yogesh D

Question
My Mother has gone through the medical health check-up.I need your input over the attached reports.
Tue, 22 May 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports are not attached. Please upload them again.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr Sxxxxxx,

There are no reports attached with this query. Please upload the reports again so that I can guide you further.

Follow-up: What do the attached medical reports indicate? 22 minutes later
Thanks doctor for taking up the queries.
I attached the reports

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
TSH is elevated in your mother as well and weight is a concern.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr Sxxxxxx,

Thanks for uploading the reports, I have gone through them carefully.

There are a couple of things that need urgent attention.

1. TSH is elevated in your mother, and she also needs to undergo further evaluation for the same.

2. Cholesterol levels are slightly high.

3. Your mother is obese and this needs to be addressed promptly.

You need to consult a nutritionist and also endocrinologist for the same.

Also consult a cardiologist to control the bad effects of weight on her overall health and particularly heart.

You need to check her blood pressure regularly.

I hope this answers your concerns for the time being. Please write back to me after consulting with endocrinologist and nutritionist, I will guide you further then.

Best regards.