Stopped taking contraceptive pills. Getting irregular periods, feeling stomach ache and heavy stomach. Pregnant?

Hi I was taking contraceptive pills for 2 years and I stoped it in march. Since then I got very irregular periods. Days between my last 2 periods was 45 days. I supposed to get my period on 17th of this month. But I have nt got my periods yet. And I m also feeling a little pain in my lower stomach from 2 days and also lower stomach feels a little heavy. What it could be? M I pregnant??
Fri, 21 Mar 2014
Hi. If you have irregular periods then first thing you need to rule out is pregnancy.For pain in lower abdomen you should also get your urine routine ex. done and an ultrasound to see the cause of irregular cycles. You may be having PCOS.If you don't want pregnancy any more and also want to discontinue oral pills, then you may get an IUD inserted.Thanks.