Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Internal bleeding from liver after bull riding accident, right testicle swelling, pain in scrotum. Medical attention required?

i had internal bleeding from my liver after a bull riding accident i spent 5 days in the hospital and left feeling quite well but now since ive been home my right testicle has turned into a fairly large mass and im in alota pain in my scrotum and the area above and ide like to know if i should head into the hospital or not?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at HCM!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Your scrotum is most probably swollen due to trauma or bleeding in the sac.
Is it discoloured bluish black?
You should seek immediate surgical consult in an ER. If testis is traumatised, waste of time can cause serious problems.

Take simple paracetamol if available at home for pain and use cloth/ underwear support for the enlarged scrotal sac to hold it up and reduce pain.

I hope you are fully satisfied with the guidance I gave.
I would be glad to answer any further queries. Please ask for any clarifications before closing and rating this answer.keep me posted on the progress.

Thank you and Good luck!
Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor