Thanks for writing in.
I feel most of your symptoms are attributed to gastric reflux
Try to follow the below mentioned measures:
1. If you are overweight
, do try to reduce your weight.
2. Avoid deep fried ,oily food,spicy food, carbonated beverages, alcohol & smoking
3. You could take pantoprazole
1 tab daily half an hour before breakfast for a month.
4. Do yoga/relaxation exercise to reduce stress
. Stress also contributes to acidity.
5. Regular exercise 30-45 minutes daily for 5 days a week.
6. While sleeping, keep the head end slightly elevated.
7. Avoid lying down immediately after a meal. Wait for at least 2 hours after a meal before lying down.
8. Have smaller frequent meals rather than 3 large meals.
9. Have sips of water at regular intervals.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan