What causes difficulty in swallowing food?
Hello and thank you for asking
All of symptoms that you have prescribed seams to have the origine from gastrointestinal system, from oisofagus,stomach
They are issues how u can give those symptoms like oisofagus XXXXXXX GERD etc
I will suggest you to have oisofagoskopy ore gastroscopy .
Fill free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- Nerve problems causing difficulty swallowing
- Can allergies cause difficulty swallowing
- Dystonia cause difficulty swallowing breathing
- Can ataxia cause difficulty swallowing?
- Difficulty swallowing starch foods
- Can amyloidosis cause difficulty swallowing?
- What are the symptoms of difficulty swallowing?
- Difficulty swallowing food choking
- Drugs that cause difficulty swallowing
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness