Infant. Normal and healthy. History of diagnosing mild dilation fetal renal pelvis during pregnancy. Doctor suggested scanning . Advice

Hello Doctor,

Now my baby is 9 months old, during my pregnancy on 5th month i had a scanning in which doctor said that there is a mild dilatation fetal renal pelvis on either side with 4.2 or 4.3MM (Not sure on the number). Later after immediate delivery I checked with my pediatrician. He asked me whether my baby is normally having his Urine pass . Yes, everything is fine with my son ... Now My son is 9 months completed & i casually checked with my doctor... He asked me to check with scanning again & come back... Please advice & help me...
Fri, 10 May 2013