Suggest treatment for learning impairments in children due to premature birth

I have a relative aged 15 years. yob 1995. Premature delivery. Lacks the intelligence of a 15 years old in studies , movements , speech etc. Suffered an Epeleptic fit / siesure at the age of 2-3. Similar fit / Siesure attack has occured recently with eye rolling backward, body going stiff etc. Lasted for a few minutes. Medically tested for EEG. Results not known.Parents want to consult in Mumbai. Pl advise what type of medicine is the best suited in such a case. Who is the best doctor in Mumbai. Which is the best hospital to treat this case. Can this child have a normal life ? What are the treatments available for children with learning impairments due to premature birth. How late is too late for right treatment. What is the correct way forward.
Wed, 3 Oct 2018