What is Hydronephrosis?
It refers to distension and dilation of the renal pelvis and calyxes, usually caused by obstruction of the free flow of urine from the kidney. Untreated, it leads to progressive atrophy of the kidney.
Questions and answers on "Hydronephrosis"
Health resources related to Hydronephrosis
- What is mild bilateral hydronephrosis
- Drugs/medication for hydronephrosis
- Hydronephrosis creatine
- Severe right hydronephrosis
- What is hydronephrosis
- Hydronephrosis and oxyelite
- What is cure for mild hydronephrosis
- Treatment of hydronephrosis in adults
- Chronic hydronephrosis of the kidney
- Is any treatment in west bengal for new born with hydronephrosis