Does cinnamon induce miscarriage during 8 weeks of pregnancy?
May cause severe bleeding.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Cinnamon large doses can be a uterine stimulant- it is an abortive agent and can cause bleeding and premature birth. especialy in early pregnacy. Thats the main danger, it can also cause bleeding out of your menstral cycle or extra heavy bleeding because it effects the uterus. women use teas made from spices (cinnamon and oregano) occasionally mixed with chocolate, as well as tree XXXXXXX infusion. Do not cook the cinnamon.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Not effective in pregnancy of more than 6 weeks.
Thanks for writing again.
Cinnamon if taken in quantity of more than 5 grams twice a day can induce bleeding in pregnancy less than 6 weeks. In a pregnancy of 8 weeks it is not likely to be effective.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy week 10 miscarriage risk
- Clexane during pregnancy miscarriage
- Sex and miscarriage during pregnancy
- Miscarriage in pregnancy risk of miscarriage
- Pregnancy week 11 miscarriage risk
- Miscarriage at 13 weeks pregnancy
- Percentage of miscarriage during 6th week of pregnancy
- Pregnancy week 9 miscarriage risk
- Bleeding during pregnancy miscarriage
- Pregnancy 11 weeks miscarriage
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...