Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Increased sex drive and how to stop it without sex or self-pleasure ?

im 24 yrs old and i have been experiencing an increase in sexual drive/urges/horny more and wonder how to reduce or stop it without sex or self-pleasure?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic
you can control your sexual urge by meditation,yoga and some change in food habit eg avoid dates, excess ghee ,garlic etc. all the best
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
To decrease your sexual urge you will have to train yourself to control your feelings. There are some foods which increase this urge like- chocolate, onion, garlic, non vegetarian foods except sea food- you can avoid all these food stuffs.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor