Is Risperidone effective at treating irritation after diagnosis of arthritis?
over any annoyance and walking, 73 years, I have tried green tea to calm my self down, I cant
get into a calm peaceful state of mind, I used to be able to reach meditation but cant now. I am
wondering about tranquilizers such as resperidone, I don't want to use Narcotics.
Can be due to anxiety.
Thanks for posting your query.
The irritation and annoyance that you are facing can be related to anxiety and depression. A mild antianxiety drug without day time sedation or an anti depressant will help in reducing its problem. Risperidone can also help. But you need a proper evaluation and prescriptions by a psychiatrist for that.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of patellofemoral arthritis
- Diagnosis of wrist joint arthritis
- Diagnosis of nonerosive arthritis
- Diagnosis of knee joint arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis criteria
- Diagnosis of peri arthritis
- Early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- Diagnosis of advanced arthritis
- Diagnosis of septic multi arthritis
- Diagnosis of femoral arthritis
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?