Is Risperidone effective at treating irritation after diagnosis of arthritis?
over any annoyance and walking, 73 years, I have tried green tea to calm my self down, I cant
get into a calm peaceful state of mind, I used to be able to reach meditation but cant now. I am
wondering about tranquilizers such as resperidone, I don't want to use Narcotics.
Can be due to anxiety.
Thanks for posting your query.
The irritation and annoyance that you are facing can be related to anxiety and depression. A mild antianxiety drug without day time sedation or an anti depressant will help in reducing its problem. Risperidone can also help. But you need a proper evaluation and prescriptions by a psychiatrist for that.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of patellofemoral arthritis
- Diagnosis of wrist joint arthritis
- Diagnosis of nonerosive arthritis
- Diagnosis of knee joint arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis criteria
- Diagnosis of peri arthritis
- Early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
- Diagnosis of advanced arthritis
- Diagnosis of septic multi arthritis
- Diagnosis of femoral arthritis