In have horrible anxiety, chest pain. After having food it went

Hey, you guys, for a year now, I have been having major left sided chest pain . When I first got this pain, I went into the ER twice, and both times they said it was not my heart. They did give me Ibuprofen, which was supposed to kill some inflammation or infection I had contracted inside my chest. But today, I don t know, I only ate once, and just a while ago, I got the horrible anxiety , chest pain again. I ate something and it went away. Is the stomach up there, like near the breastbone? Eating something relieved it. Then sometimes I cannnot eat because I get bad heartburn or chest pain. What the hell is this? I just want it to go away. Is it psychological? How do I stop this? How do I know it s not angina? Also, would nosebleeds mean that I may get a stroke or hemorrage in the future?
Tue, 13 Sep 2011