Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I was terribly upset to know that I am having pcod

i got married on may 2010.For may and june i missed my period.So i expected that I'm pregnant . But when i met the doctor my pregnancy test result was negative.I was terribly upset to know that I'm having pcod.After taking the tablet prescribed for me i got my periods on july 7th.After that we had sex and now i'm missing my periods.I want to know whether it wouild be a symptom of pregnancy or it is due to PCOD?Is it possible for me to get pregnant as soon as possible?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
PCOD causes sub fertility not infertility,so you have chance to get pregnant,but sincere efforts and regular treatment is required. Go for pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy.      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor