I m getting them almost every day palpitations, what is happening to me ?

Okay, I had my first one in gym class. Two months later or so, which is now, I m getting them almost every day Idk what s happening to me. It doesn t happen in the morning. My heart beat is fine in the morning. It s just when I m walking and stuff and doing a lot of activity. My mom says I m a hypochondriac and won t take me to the doctor. I don t know what to do. It feels like there s a fish flopping in there sometimes. Sometimes I get chest pain but not often, and I ve ALWAYS had trouble breathing, but it s getting worse, especially when I read about people dying when they have heart palpitations because of something electrical in the heart. every time I heart about someone dying, I can barely breathe. I just exercised before I got on here, and when I sat down and read some more stuff about hearts, I can barely breathe. I feel like there s a tightness in my throat and I just want to cry.. I ve been shoving bunches of fruit down my throat, and I ve given up saturated fats and everything. I won t go near ANYTHING unhealthy anymore, and I m a mess. What if I drop dead ? HELP ? I have anxiety , though, but I never feel anxious when this stuff happensssss. Ugh :/ Whatever. Oh, anddd I have counseling and everything, and I know what they re going to tell me.. that I just am psyching myself out.. but I think it s deeper than that. xox Kels
Wed, 14 Sep 2011