Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I have the sciatica pain problem on my right hip side, please give me your suggestion to get rid of it

I believe for last 2yrs (growing worse) I have the sciatica pain problem - on the right hip side. But can it also result in uncomfortable effect on the testes/testicles? My scrotum feels very sensitive soft. At night I have to keep the bedsheet off for cooling! Help ! Help ! I cant concentrate on anything. I don't want to take paracetamols too much.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  850
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Commonly the pain due to sciatica is located over the back of the lung, radiating down the whole leg.. It does not cause pain over the front.. The testis is supplied by chain autonomic nervous system and not due from sciatic nerve. Hence sciatic pain is not seen at the testicles..

Answered: Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor