I have swollen lymph nodes under the ear, had Mononucleosis and Lyme Disease

Hi, I can t get an answer anywhere...Starting off, I m an 18 year old female. I ve had two knee reconstructions, and a history of Mononucleosis and Lyme Disease (treated). so, you know how there are lymph nodes under the ear and behind the jaw; like where there are muscles? Okay, so I ve had swollen lymph nodes there before and I got them about a month ago again. At the time they were painful and swollen. Now, I think they just stayed swollen. But they are hard as bone and semi-deep in my neck. So is there bone there that I could be feeling? Or are they actual hard, swollen lymph nodes? The right one is a little lower than the left side. They re below the mastoid process. I believe it s in the cervical lymph node region. I have already been to the doctor and the ER for blood tests. I was told the blood tests were normal. My symptoms other than these lumps are: insomnia , tension headaches 2-3 times a week, weakness, tiredness, and just an overall unhealthy feeling. No fever, sore throat, or cough at all. Any thoughts?
Thu, 5 May 2011