Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I have some skin rashes with white head, how can i make it smooth ?

hi im 30 years old male and sexually active.i have a problem about my skin rashes at the back of my 2 arms,and my butt when i squeezing it those bumpy rashes, there is white thing like white heads coming out and i have had like a chicken skin around my arms too its like uneven skin tone or acne like white rough dots.i think i got this in sex in woman.what should i take medicine to clear this up bumpy rashes and make my skin smooth and i have a herpes or std?please help me thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  364
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need not to worry about herpes or std
u have allergic dermatitis
u need to take tab cetrizine
apply calamine lotion over it
is it itch?
better to consult dermatologist as in ur case proper examination is needed
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello dear
not to worry about any of STD or HERPES at all
generally this kind of disease occurs at the genital organs and you developed skin disease over the bump so not to worry at all
now about the structure of the eruption you developed, its just like a pimple or eczematous eruptions only as you clearly mentioned that from that white ball like part is coming out from the same so its normal skin infection it could be pimple, allergic dermatitis, or eczematous eruptions only so nothing to worry at all as these all are treatable and that too with homeopathic medicines without any side effects or harm to the body

here is the prescription
1. hepar sulph 30 2dram 5-5-5 for a week
2. graphites 30 2dram 5-5-5 for a week both you can take together
3. calberry soap - best antibacterial soap

this will be enough to clear up your phase

if you are sexually active member then please do not forget to use protection while about to indulge in sex in order to prevent yourself from any of the STD

be careful is much better than get infected
all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is probably Psoriasis if it is present under both the arms. If it has silvery white scales and itchy. It may also be allergic reaction to something you must have eaten. Apply moisturer cream to the areas. Avoid scratching it. Avoid exposure of that area to sunlight. Consult a Dermatologist to avail the right treatment.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor