I have fatty lever, gastritis problem and high pressure with high cholesterol. What kind of treatment i needed ?

I've fatty lever have gastriaities problem have high pressure and high colestorol have dry cough problem i have smoking addiction Now iam taking drugs Pan-d at morning before food last 3yrs Atorva and telsar 20 once daily from 30 days but i think i am not fit I ve fatty lever have gastritises problem have high pressure and high cholesterol( Triglyceride ) have dry cough problem i have smoking addiction Now I m taking drugs Pan-d at morning before food last 3 yrs, Atorva and telsar 20 once daily from 30 days but i think i am not fit. What kind of Doctor and treatment i needed?
Sat, 9 Jul 2011