Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

171 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have fatty lever, gastritis problem and high pressure with high cholesterol. What kind of treatment i needed ?

I've fatty lever have gastriaities problem have high pressure and high colestorol have dry cough problem i have smoking addiction Now iam taking drugs Pan-d at morning before food last 3yrs Atorva and telsar 20 once daily from 30 days but i think i am not fit I ve fatty lever have gastritises problem have high pressure and high cholesterol( Triglyceride ) have dry cough problem i have smoking addiction Now I m taking drugs Pan-d at morning before food last 3 yrs, Atorva and telsar 20 once daily from 30 days but i think i am not fit. What kind of Doctor and treatment i needed?
Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Lab Tests
Medical Topics ,   ,  
  User's Response
nothing more to advice, avoid your enemies alcohol,smoking,fatty foods,oily ans spicy
take profuse water,daily exercise.
  User's Response
dr.mohsin madni's  Response
welcome to hcm
your ailment details need reviw by your consulting doctor.for the time being try to change yor dietry pattern with consult to your are advised to cup your will feel some comforts.put your self on honey,lemon,green tea.
dr.mohsin madni
Psychiatrist Dr. A. Vishal's  Response

your are suffering with multiple problems, ur taking pantaprazole for gastritis, atrovastating for lipid lowering agent, telasartan for hypertension.

Risk factors for u

1) smoking

2) cholesterol


4) hypertension

you need to mention ur life style becasue sedentary life aggravate ur risk factors

you should consult psychiatrist for smoking deaddiction and alcohol deaddiction.

smoking causes dryness of ur respiratory tract aggravate cough and respiratory tract infections.

Alcohol causes deposit of fat in liver cause fatty liver and it may convert to cirrohiss of liver in future.

so my advice to you should consult psychiatrist for deaddiction and physician for hypercholersterol and hypertension.

change ur life style, go for a walk and do physical excercise, take plenty of fluids, avoid fatty diet, take fresh leafy vegetables and fruits, avoid non veg items.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are suffering from major lifestyle related health problems. The gastritis is due to excessive smoking and also if you drink alcohol. The high lipids in your blood is due to less activity, consuming high fat diet and also due to possible alcohol intake which can also cause fatty liver. You have not mentioned your height and weight. Are you overweight or obese as that can also cause high lipids and high BP. Kindly take the medicines as your Doctor has advised. Do brisk walking exercise for 40 minutes everyday. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables as they reduce cholesterol. Eat oily fish or other food rich in omega 3 fatty acids to reduce triglycerides. STOP SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL at all costs otherwise you can easily develop heart attack or brain stroke and paralysis soon. You need to get examined by a Physician to take care of your problems. Also take Chest X-ray and do ECG to find out what's the problem in the lungs and if any heart problem by reviewing with your Doctor.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. You are having multiple health issues simultaneously. Gastritis can occur due to smoking so it is advisable to you to quit smoking. fatty liver is a self resolving condition if in initial stages. You should avoid oily food, fast food, high cholestrol diet and exercise regularly. You should avoid drinking as well if you do. You must visit a endocrinologist for regular review as presence of multiple issues make it prudent for regular check up.
Wish you good health.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dr. prashant baheti's  Response
welcome to hcm
ur suffering from multiple disorder so it is the best way that u can start homoeopathic treatment as early as possible.for that plz concern nearby homoeopath with brief history about ur illness.
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.firstly you suffer most problem b'ze of smoking.until you don't stop smoking you can't read of such a first step you stop smoking,its difficult but you reduce the frequency then stop.start walking and exercise,yoga for fitness of your body.if you having stressful life try to avoid the continue your medicine and follow up whenever required.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello doctor, my husband is 32 yrs old and is fatty. there is risk of sugar and his cholestrol level is 7 times the normal ones. he is not controlling his foods n telling his mind forces him to eat often. to chew something often. he has a problem of FATTY liver stage-2. is it dangerous n how to stop him of eating?

doctor1 MD

I have undergone bye pass surgery in 2007 &was taking regularly Strovas-5mg to control my Cholestrol levels successfully .however I get severe muscel cramps at night[only when lying] &now one doctor advised me to try Rozawel 5 mg.May I know what is the differance beteen Strovas& rozawel &whether changing from one type statin to another type has any adverse/benificial effect? I am 67 years old&have no other heart related/diabetes problems Baxi

doctor1 MD

I am 28 years old with high cholesterol, I have been having several problems as well as several tests done. The lastest test was a cholesterol test which was high for my age. The symptoms i have been having is sever lower left abominal pain, swelling in my hands and feet, high cholesterol, high sodium, I was in a wheel chair for several years and was unable to get the proper exercise due to that, me and my family go for walks daily and try to exercise as much as we can, We have 3 little ones here at home so we are aways chasing them around. is there any insite you can give me as to what is going on with me.

Recent questions on  X ray

doctor1 MD

Hi, I rolled my right ankle about 4 weeks ago. After about 2-3 weeks of rest and icing my right ankle, it felt pretty good. Good enough to start jogging again. I could walk and jog with no pain. On the forth week I tried to get back into soccer. Before the game I laced up my shoes and ankle brace then stood straight up to go for a jog. Immediately when I stood up I noticed a sharp ripping pain, across the bottom of my shin maybe near the top of the extensor tendons (if that s the right name for it, the tendon attached to the tibia), moving from the outside to the inside of my foot. I tried loosening the ankle brace but still the ripping pain continued when I stood up. I completely loosened the ankle brace and the ripping pain left and I could jog again. I decided not to play and started to examine the pain. The ripping pain only occurs when I over-extend my right leg or when I am standing/extending my leg and touch/grab my lower shin/upper ankle area. I had an X-Ray done on my lower leg/ankle but I haven t heard back from the doctor so I figured there wasn t any issues with my bones or ligaments. That leads me to believe it is a partial tear(s) in the muscle or tendon. Could you please give me a general idea if I need to have it surgically repaired or will I be able to continue resting and wait it out and eventually it will heal properly all on its own? Thanks Adam Cyr

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...hi.. im daya singh writing from hardwar. my wife had angiography in feb-2009 n thereafter stent was fixed. in dec-2009 while consulting with the doc. and on viewing the x-ray he hinted about the cardiac enlargement but didnt tell me more about it. now again in may-2010 anoither x-ray showed the same condition but now the doc has told me about the seriousness of the condition. im totally devastated sir. i dont know what to do n what not. plz help me.

doctor1 MD

Hit a rock really hard the other day while rafting...seriously thought I broke something in my hip/buttocks area. Goose egg swollen and bruised under my left butt cheek. Can still walk, but hard to sit down. Should I get an x-ray, or did I just bruise it very badly?

doctor1 MD

after taking any type of meal soft drinks especially cool or cold vital (salty,cold,orage)elements in few seconds the pain and gas starts through digestive system from rectum to throught, I done every type of related test stomach MRI, colonoscophy,endoscophy, biophsy, x-ray,mentox with (-)ive results.

doctor1 MD

I am having a frozen left shoulder kind of symptoms for last couple of months. My left shoulder doesnt rotate as smoothly as the right one. My second problem is I have constipation atleast few days a month and suffer from piles as a consequence

doctor1 MD

I have very shortness of breath will divan help this ?

doctor1 MD

I have to urinate often ..... if I stand up from sitting position or sleep position. And I empty out every time. My family Dr. thinks my bladder has fallen and there by impairing the normal muscle function that holds the urine until some normal...