Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have dead skin type lumps at the base of my penis

Hi Male 41yrs I have what appears to be dead lumps of skin at the base of my penis shaft mostly where it meets my pelvic bone area, these lumps are not like a pimple or ingrown hair some are loose and flappy, they are not itchy or red and seem to fall off and disappear and others will replace them but not always in the same place, some are in groups and some are on their own. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  283
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having penile warts or skin tags which are seen in viral infection. Better to get it looked at by Dermatologist to proper diagnosis and treatment. You will need a course of antiviral medication if advised. It can be removed by Dermatologist by laser, chemical application.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor