Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have blood pocket above penis,it pains and bleeds

I have this blood pocket or blood blister by my penis it is a tad to the right if you are looking at it and up. It is right below the waistband. I have had something similar to this before a few times in my life but this time it hurts. I have had it for about 5 days now and this morning it got smaller then it got bigger when I checked it at night. So I popped it and it was bleeding a great deal and was still black when I stopped as I assume there is more blood in there. But also when I was squeezing it like two round blood things came out that looked like the blood clotted but it was darker then blood. Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.There is a possiblity some local infection in that area.Please do not temper it.Apply some antibiotic cream over it.Please visit your doctor for examination and treatment.In case where left untreated it can lead to spread of infection and fever.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it may be due to hemangioma or insect bite
u must not popped it or rub it or touch it
apply antibiotic cream over it three times a day
u need to take antibiotic tab and analgesic tab also
use separate napkin to clean that area.
trim ur nail and wear loose and cotton cloths
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor