Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have been having mild pain on the pelvic area

Hi doc I am unable to conceive could it be because of DOT TB treatment. I also have been having mild pain and sometimes nagging pain on the down part of my right abdomen/pelvic area. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  317
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Pain in the down and right side could be due to a problem with the appendix or a diverticulum problem as well.

Answered: Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
There are ample cases recorded in the literature about infertility due to tuberculosis. Usually, the fallopian tube blockage occcurs due to tuberculosis. also, some changes in the uterus itself can lead to infertility. Your complain of pain may also be due to some infection in pelvic organs. Consult gynecologist for the proper investigations and treatment.
Answered: Thu, 8 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor