Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have b12 deficiency what is best for me injections or pills ?

I have b12 level of 212, what is best for me ? injections or pills
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  520
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
vitamin B12 comes as Cyanocobalamine injections.Also there are many multivitamin formulations containing B12;you can take any.Different countries have different brand names for same medicine & you have not specified where you belong so that we can write a particular name.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.It all depends upon how much problem you have.Normal practice is to start with injection and then continue with medicines.You need to know that if you are vegetarian ,vegetation diet does not contain much of B12 so you need to take supplements on regular basis.Ask your doctor for details.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, u can take any, but injectables I prefer.u can have a good diet containing liver, red meat, fish, most of non vegetarian items
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor