Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have an itching problem between stomach and genitals

I have an itching problem between stomach and genitals, don't know how you call that area. Its been a while and it started to scare me now cause it wasn't as often as it is now days. What could that be?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  360
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You must be talking about the groin area,the area between your things.this is a common place for fungal infection due to high warmth and moisture.this is pretty common and there is no need to worry.Wear cotton clothes,avoid wearing tight clothes,keep the area dry and see your doctor for treatment,after examination he will give some tables and creams and you will be fine.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor