Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have a rash on my underarm, it is light pink. What could be it is?

Hello, i have noticed a rash on my underarm, it is light pink and is like an indent if you touch it. can you tell m what this could be? It is also right near the crotch area where my boxers rub against my thighs.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

It could be fungal infection or due to irritation by sweat..get examioned by a dermatlogist before it gets worse..take treatment... keep areas dry and allow fresh air..use antifungal powder.

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor