Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I have a lot of pain and find it difficult to breathe during sex

I am 23 yrs female, just married. My hubby is alright. But, I think i have prblm. at the time of sex I am getting afraid. Whenever he is trying to push his organ into my organ, I am feeling huge pain and facing breathing prblm. So, till now no intercourse... please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Relax u dont hv any problem, its common due to anxiety of sex, openly speak to ur husband about it, ask him to enter slowly after long foreplay, remove ur inhibition frm ur mind, sex is not only two body game, it is also mind game, u hv to b relax, n tension free. dont have any inhibtion, enjoy ur life.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
this is a very common problem in just married couple(my wife too had this problem but now we have two kids),nothing to worry everything will be going to be smooth soon for that first you have to remove all unwanted fears about inercourse,then first part will over,your problem may be due to some tough hymn you can loose it with the use of some lubricant try to enter in to the vagina using the index finger after a lots of foreplay,this way you can dilate the area then he can enter not much pain. i think that it will help you all the best
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Do you have any past history of sexual trauma or abuse or psychological factors? You are just stressed out and it is causing Vaginismus which is an involuntary spasm of the muscles surrounding the vagina. The spasms close the vagina which causes pain when he tries to penetrate you. Sometimes the cause is Unknown. Get yourself examined by a Gynecologist so that she can evaluate you completely and do a pelvic exam and rule out the exact cause.
First of all just try to relax and concentrate only on this thing while having sex. Do repeated pelvic floor muscle contraction and relaxation (Kegel exercises). Try it more than thrice a week, If these measure are not helping, you should see your Doctor immediately.

Good Luck
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor