What is Vaginismus?
Vaginismus is the condition that affects a woman's ability to engage in any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons, menstrual cups, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations.
Questions and answers on "Vaginismus"
Health resources related to Vaginismus
- Vaginismus causes
- Ayurvedic herbs for vaginismus
- Iui success rate in vaginismus
- Primary vaginismus and iui
- Vaginismus treatment
- Vaginismus specialist
- I am suffering from vaginismus unconsumated marriage for
- Vaginismus treatment bangalore
- What is vaginismus and what causes it
- Have vaginismus tear at vaginal entrance cause