Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I feel a drainage and discomfort in my ear for 3 weeks

Hi, I am a 43 year old female, weight 180, height 5 5 I have went to a doctor 2 times and they can t find anything wrong with my ear. I feel a drainage and a discomfort in my ear for 3 weeks and I have been given antibiotics and drops and nothing seems to help. My neck also hurts and I had a light fever .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
consult ENT surgeon,there can be problem with middle ear,he will examine you & give you proper treatment.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor