Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from hydrocil since 8 years with swelling and pain

Sir, I am 34 years old. I am suffering from hydrocil since 8 years with swelling and pain. Please tell me a right medicine
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  154
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
as per ayurveda treatment methodology.. hydrocele is only cure by surgery.. So please consult a surgeon.
Do not try another way..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
for this i strongly recommended to consult a doctor for surgical process.because that is only effective way of treatment of hydrocile .
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.Eversion of sac is the only treatment for HYDROCELE.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Basically it is a case of surgery, but in ayurveda a trial can be made to deduce results with vridhi badhini vati and punarnava guggul.
Answered: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
there is no known medical treatment for Hydrocoele . Surgery is the most effective treatment.please visit a surgeon for further assessment.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor