I am suffering from heart palpitation. I just had my 3rd baby and i am 30

Females in your early 30's please be serious in answering my ques. I need your help in my situation.? I am 31 yrs. old just had my 3rd baby 4 months ago I am breastfeeding . Recently I have started to expierence very odd heart palpitations that come go, sometimes I feel like I also need to take deep breaths to feel ok. These heart palpitations make me feel like I m wearing my heart in my throat , that my heart is doing summer saults inside me. My mother passed away in her early 50 s from a massive heart attack . My sister has had heart related problems as well she is in her 40 s. Can you please help me to understand what I might be expierencing why. I also am a diabetic type 2, I have been to the Doctor basically they told me to go on a diet of just carbs excersise, which maybe I do need to lose weight considering I weigh 230 pds. This type of answer from the Doctor has not made me feel at ease, I sometimes feel like I m dying. Please give me good advice only.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009