What causes seizures in a 19 year old?

My 19 year old daughter was diagnosed with Lowness Ganong Levine Syndrome last night at the ER after she fainted and had a seizure. She is very anxious and scared that there will be another episode and her pulse rate is abnormal. Should she go back to a heart hospital?
Thu, 20 May 2021
Neurologist 's  Response

I would like you to first get an EEG and MRI of the brain done. Is there any family history of seizures? Instead of going to a heart hospital, you should seek a neurologist's opinion.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Abhishek Juneja, Neurologist