Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from PCOD, want to conceive. Will it be possible ?

My gyne has prescribe me to take Fertyl 50mg for 5 days along with Ovanec till 25th Jan and then go for ultrasound continuously to check for the ovulation .I am suffering from PCOD.I m getting married in Feb and I really want to conceive .Wil it be possible?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  310
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Yes, absolutely it is possible. at rVita Ayurveda center we have treated many cases. Visit and read success stories section. For a free personalised rVita consultation just dial 1800 425 4325 / 00 91 9500123412
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello. Welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
Tab. Fertyl is an ovulation inducer. It is useful only when you have intercourse also.It is better to start all these treatments only after 5-6 months of marriage.
It is always best to try natural conception first and then go for all these treatments.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor