Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am suffering by sinus, please suggest me

Hello Doctor, I am suffering by sinus more than 10 months. Normally doctor used to give anti-biotic and there after one or two weeks again it's hitting me. i want to go with ayuevedic medicine. please suggest me.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  736
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Do you have an allergy ?Do you work in dusty conditions?If not and u still have that symptoms ,it could be due to improper drainage of the sinus concerned..You can try steam inhalation with karvol plus capsules..

For chronic or recurring sinusitis, referral to an otolaryngologist specialist may be indicated, and treatment options may include nasal surgery. However, for most patients the surgical approach is not superior to appropriate drug treatment. Surgery should only be considered for those patients who do not experience sufficient relief from optimal medication.[

A relatively recent advance in the treatment of sinusitis is a type of surgery called functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS). This surgery removes anatomical and pathological obstructions associated with sinusitis in order to restore normal clearance of the sinuses...

There is no harm in using ayurvedic medicines if you wish so..

Answered: Wed, 23 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor