What Do The Attached CT Scan Pictures Indicate?
Is my scan result normal? What does it indicate?
Seems like Chronic sinusitis
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query,
I've reviewed them and the CT scan picture shows sinus mucosal hypertrophy i.e. the paranasal sinuses are infected. There is deviation of the nasal septum. You should get a sinus surgery done to get relieved of the nasal symptoms.
A nasal spray can help with your symptoms but a surgery is definitely recommended for permanent relief.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hours will cytotec take effect
- Hodgkins lymphoma and white spots on lungs on ct
- How is the brain cancer transmitted how do u contact
- First time taking ativan wondering what to expect
- Hiatal hernia and common bile duct
- How many hours will anti rabies take effect
- I had a typhoid vaccine yesterday and now i have a rash on my neck is that a normal side effect
- If im in birth control does fruta planta affect
- Is it normal to blow your nose air comes out from tear duct
- Harpic toilet cleaner eye contact