Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am so dry and and what is this dirt in my vagina. Please help

When I go to the bathroom and wipe my vagina, I have what looks like rolled dirt, on the toilet tissue. Almost like what ever it is, is coating the inside of my vagina. I m a very clean person and I don t understand why. I take 2 baths a day! I have also noticed that my vagina has been feeling dry. About a week ago , after having sex, It hurt when I urinated. I bought some personal lubricant and it healed the raw feelig I had. I don t believe I have a STD because my discharge is normal. Just not sure why I m so dry and and what is this dirt in my vagina. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  3299
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
these are normal vaginal discharges and secretions
you need not wipe inside vagina normally
it is self cleaning
drying up the vagina by wiping give the raw feeling
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor