Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

I am having spermatic card pain in my right testicles. What could be the reason ?

i have accut spermatic card maild pain in right side testicular regien, i went to MD medicine doctor he said that, you should meet surgical doctor he may prescibe your medicine, nearby area there is no surgens pls give me primary priescription.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you have got infection in spermatic cord or in testicles.
Have you got any history of some injury to testicles or groin ?
You might have small hydrocele or some time indirect hernia going to spermatic cord.
So you have to approach to surgeon as soon as possible.
If pain is more you can take analgesic while going to surgeon.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor