Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am having hepatitis b and hysnophylia. What treatment is suggested ?

My boold teas hbsag- reactive . Please explain the result of blood tests hbcab - reactive, P.value L (0.011) ( cut of 1.00 non-reactive), hbeag-non-reactive P.value( 0.09) 1.00 (non-reactive), SGPT-18 ( cut of value 40 UI/ML). I am also suffering from hysnophylia. One more thing my both palms were burning with heat with mild fever and fitigue symptoms no other symtoms, if any one touch my palm they felt very heat. furthr my lft is normal.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Your test reports show that you are testing positive for hepatitis B antigen whereas other types of hepatitis are negative. Normal LFTs mean that your liver is not much affected yet but you need to get yourself treated for Hepatitis B.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor