Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am 29 year old woman. What is the recommended birth control i can use ?

I am 29 years old ,i have irregular period cycle my doctor prescribe prumulot tablets for me - however it regular my period for one month.In July i did not see my period i then took a pregnancy test it was negative .When back to the doctor he give me oral contraceptives to used started which i started using from the 8th of August to help regular my period my question is -is it safe to use even though i am not seeing my period and when will i start seeing my period - even though their is no sign
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
you sholuld remain in contact with your doctor and tell him/her all the laest position,who will do some good for is very safe to recmmend you a ver good uterine tonic along with use of prumulot n tabs .
alteris cordial rio company usa 1+1+1 tsp in little water.this is very safe and natural homeo can have this syp from homeo pharmacy near you..
dr mohsin madni
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor