Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

I am 19 years old and suffering from tiredness and headache and find it difficult to concenterate. Am I suffering from Schizophrenia ?

i think i am suffering from pshyzophrenia what should i do i am 19 years old i cannot concentrate my mind for a long times i am always tired and headache
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for your query. Inability to concentrate is not a symptom of schizophrenia. However, it could be a symptom of depression/anxiety disorder/ ADHD/ other causes. Hence, you would require a thorough psychiatric evaluation before appropriate medication can be prescribed or psychotherapy can be started. I would also suggest you to check your visual acuity with an ophthalmologist. Wish you speedy recovery.
Dr Sundar
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response

Welcome to HCM

Read your prob, only headach n loss of concentration is not considered as pshysizophrenia. you should consult with psychiatrist n rule out the cause of it . most probably this is due to depression, loss of interest. so try to develop interst n change your life stly, sleepin habit(if it is not proper). do as per advise of your psychiatrist.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor