What are the side effects of Risperidone?
what will be the side effects ?
if i do this for one week what will happen to my mental health ?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
If you have been prescribed Risperidone, marijuana should absolutely NOT be used. Marijuana has negative effects on the brain including worsening of mood disorder, anxiety, and psychosis, all of which the Risperidone is trying very hard to treat. Marijuana will make the medication useless. Furthermore, side effects of combining these two things include dry mouth, panic, and confusion. Do not use marijuana at all -- stick with the Risperidone which will help you.
Please rate and close your answer when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Risperidone side effects in women
- Side effect of Risperidone
- Risperidone side effects in elderly
- Nasal polyps risperidone side effects
- Risperidone side effects autism
- Risperidone consta side effects
- Risperidone side effects neurological
- Side effects of risperidone tablets
- Common side effects risperidone
- Side effects of risperidone drug
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?