Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Hurting sensation in the vaginal area after passing urine. On plenty of fluid not helping. Worried

Hi there, since monday morning i went to the loo at work and the tip of my virgina and the whole front hurt where your pubic hair is, i pee only a little, my right hand side near my pubic hair is hurting to. I had to come home from work on monday and i have not been back since, i can't sleep and can't seem to eat right but i am drinking plenty of fluids, i generly feel unwell with this. Please help what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on your description it does sound like you are suffering from a urinary tract infection (UTI) which has symptoms like: frequent urination, burning sensation while urinating, vaginal discharge, less amount of urine passed, blood in urine (rare); etc. Please note that not all symptoms need to be present.

The next step would be to visit a doctor and get your urine analysed. Once an infection is confirmed your doctor will prescribe a course of antibiotics and pain management medication (if required). Based on your presentation and urine report a urine alkalizer may also be added to your regimen.

In the meantime, please continue drinking plenty of water.

Hope this helps.

Take care.
Answered: Thu, 11 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor