• question-icon

How to treat earache,head ache,fever,swollen eyes?

Trying to figure out what I have.... Symptoms include: earache w/ increased ear wax (right side), headache, swollen eyes, joint pain (all over), fatigue, fever between 99.5 - 101.7. This has been going on for about 1.5 weeks. Got better for two days then fever returned
Tue, 15 Apr 2014
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you have some infection, behind the wax of the ear. When you have used some medicine, for the pain, there was some control of infection and there is recurrence.
I advise you to consult an E.N.T. surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms wax dissolving ear drops, ofloxacin, serratopeptidase, paracetamol.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.