Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How to cure wheezing ?

doctor can you help me? i m suffering from wheezing from my childage ,i take all the tablets and medicines but none can cure this,what can i do for curing the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  377
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
wheezing is most likely due to allergy
u need to avoid allergens ans need to take antiallergic
u can take inhaler rotacaps will give you relief and u need tyo have some tests also
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Practice breathing -prayanam sp bastrika on regular basis.
Steam inhalation when you feel blocked, full of mucus
Pankajakasturi granules (ayurvedic)to be taken with water for long term relief.
It has antiallergic and bronchodilator effect.
Wish u good health
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Wheezing since childhood is most likely to be allergic in origin.For allergic problems you will have to take anti- allergics whenever there is problem along with bronchodilators like asthalin. Having steam inhalation at least thrice daily will help in your symptoms and reduce the number of episodes.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor