Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

How to come out of anxiety and stress ?

mr. pradeep srivastava age....... 57 years , gender- male, medical history --- my body check up is normal..... treatment history- my treatment is going on my problem is anxiety and stress what to do??????
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello welcome to hcm.
Since you are already under the treatment......if the improvement is there, i think he should continue and gradually discontinue the treatment of anti deppresents. please use other helping aids like meditation, hang out with frnds and family, look for the psychological cause and if psble work out on that, because untill and unless the cause not treated treatment cant be done. yOU seems patient's son, so console him about the changes in life, provide him support, gradually this will help him out.
Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     

Keep your self busy in social religious activity along with some meditation ,your stress and anxiety will not come in your way or will leave you.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Smrithi's  Response
what treatment are u undergoing? are u under any chronic medications?
Stress and anxiety are common problems nowadays.. Try methods to de stress yourself in a natural way. Do yoga and breathing exercises in the morning minimum half an hour to one hour. Join gym or go for jogging , this will help your body to cleanse it self and it will refresh your mind.. Try it for a month i am sure you will benefit..
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,you have been suffering from anxity n stress, you should change your life style, start psychothrepy, n some alternate things which can divert your thoughts from your prob. along with it you should consult with psychiatrist n do as per advise.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
have you measure your blood pressure.go and measure your BP routinly.then take sleep proper.make a habit of reading book it help to diminish your stress.need not to take medicine but keep busy your self.avoid tension
thanks for using HCM forum
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor