How long does the hysterectomy operation for atypical endometrial hyplasia ademoysis last ?

im 31 im having a hysterectomy in 3 weeks for atypical endometrial hyplasia ademoysis. I have a cervical prolapse. I have pcos and non pcos ovarian cysts . The consultant has asked me to think whether i want to keep ovaries or not. All the articles i have read say ovaries should be removed. I have been told mine produce mininmal progesterone and excessive estrogen. Also when i had my hysteroscopy they said i was suitable for vag hysterectomy when it was thought only polypoid endrometrium will this still be the case if so how long should i expect to be in theatre. only found out tues def hysterectomy got date for op 2 days later so no chance to ask questions yet.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012