How can over masturbating be controlled?

Hello Sir

I have been over-masturbating and I'm experiencing these symptoms :

-Sadness
-Memory loss
-Lack of concentration
-Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
-Lower back pain
-Stress / Anxiety
-Weak Erection
-Premature Ejaculation
-fuzzy vision
-Feel shy to talk to other

etc
On a site that I’ve read (I think it’s WWW.WWWW.WW , the doctor said lower my masturbation to about 2-3 times/day and take his medicine located on the site some where to replace the brain and health chemistry that I have lost such as the brain’s acetycholine, dopamine, and serotonin levels.

I'm still a teenager (18 years old) so I don't want to be ordering a product or else my parents will find out and that will put me in the most awkward situation.

Could you please suggest some medicine that I can buy from a store, please respond ASAP!!

Thank you
Mon, 11 Feb 2019