What are the best possible treatments for Parkinson s disease?

Sub: Drug Treatment for Parkinson s Disease What is of the counter Chemist name for purchase of the drug ? Drug Sinemet (Levodopa/Carbidopa). Levodopa (also called L-dopa) is the most commonly prescribed and most effective drug for controlling the symptoms of Parkinson s disease, particularly bradykinesia and rigidity. Levodopa is transported to the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is then converted into dopamine for the nerve cells to use as a neurotransmitter.
Wed, 31 Jan 2018