Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can one hide her lost virginity ?

hi, I had a boyfriend who dumped me. I have had sex with him uncountable number of times, as I thought he would marry me. I am getting married to another guy arranged by my parents. I belong to a conservative society where losing virginity before marriage is not accepted. The guy I am getting married to is also belong to a conservative family. I can admit at any cost that I am not a virgin. So, other than bleeding is there any way the guy can find out that I am not a virgin? If so, how do I hide? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  330
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
If you do not tell about your affairs he is not going to know about your loss of virginity.
Now a days virginity is minor problem as hymen may be cut by other physical activities like sports,cycling,riding etc.
Even there may not be bleeding even one has intact hymen so do not have any such fears and enjoy life with your future partner.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor