Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

How to hide lost virginity ?

i lost my virginity before 2 year s now m going to get marry it is possible that i can hide my non viginity from my husband is there any medicine to hide non virginity its really very urgent pls reply as soon as possile pls ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  978
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Mehjabin Khan, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
There is no way you can hide it from your Husband as there are no Medicines available as such. You could try consulting a Plastic Surgeon. If he doesn't know that you are supposed to bleed after first intercourse then there shouldn't be any Problem. There are women in whom the Hymen would be absent since birth.

Good Luck.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor